Crossway family, we encourage you to worship with us today either in person or by watching our livestream here on our website or on Facebook. Use the resources below to worship in your homes today if you are unable to join us in person. Take time to be strengthened and encouraged by Bill's message from Exodus 35-36:1-7, sing songs that center your heart and mind on truth, and to pray for yourself and the world around us.
Click the pictures below for links to videos and resources for your Sunday worship experience.
(To access Will Clark's Crosswalk class that will take place on Zoom at 9:30am follow this link https://zoom.us/j/8929869434?pwd=WWZkajI3Z3oySGZ0MElnOW5obDVVUT09 and use the password:crossway)
Read Exodus 35-36:1-7
May 10, 2020 The Hope that We Have: Hope in the Body
1. Our lives must begin with what God says.
2. Our attitude must reflect what God says.
A. Obedience in us points to Him.
B. Generosity in us points to Him.
C. Willingness in us points to Him.
3. Our Actions must demonstrate what God says.
A. God's work is not contingent upon where you come from.
B. God's work is empowered by His hands.
C. When we begin with His Word and our attitude and actions are right, there will always be enough.
- Pray for our people to be bold as our nation attempts to restart itself.
- Pray for those who want our country to fall to be crushed by the weight of their sin.
- Pray for families who have lost loved ones.
- Pray for those who are sick right now.
- Pray for those on the front lines ministering to those who are sick.
- Pray for those under financial pressure.
- Pray that our Lord will use this virus to "awaken His Church".
As a reminder, midweek Bible study and Crosswalk have been moved online for the week of May 4th-10th. We encourage you to leverage technology to remain connected to the body, share prayer requests and needs with your D-Groups, or even meet online for prayer. Our staff would also love to pray for you and to know about any needs you might have. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to share those prayer requests and needs. It would be our joy to follow up with you.
UPDATE: We will be having 2 services this Sunday at Crossway Church and will be streaming our second service on both Facebook and our website. We will be having 2 identical services if you feel comfortable attending one of them in person this Sunday. The services are scheduled for Sunday May 10th at 8:15am and 10:30am. We will be taking all precautions necessary to keep you and your family safe.
For the latest updates on our response to this dynamic situation, please follow our social media accounts.